Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Friday The 13th

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I cen relate because I was the last of my friends to get married. SO...while they were all getting married and having babies and stuff I was dealing with break-ups and so on and no one was really there for me. They all had their own lives by then. I have kind of become more of a hermit since. Amazingly enough...but they just get so caught up with their families and stuff they tend to forget about us others.*HUGSSS* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I AM a VERY lucky woman! ANd he made my 13th
    a GOOD day!

    I have a question for you, but I will post that
    in another thread!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *huggs bmr*...

    i just replied to your question thread.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen